Fluid are recruiting!
14 April 2016
Fluid is a Shoreditch based architectural and urban design practice specialising in participatory processes, place making and architecture.
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated Part 2 architectural assistant or newly qualified Part 3 Architect with experience of working in an architectural practice, ideally in the housing sector.
The successful candidate will have an interest in urbanism and architecture, and will work as part of a collaborative team on the delivery of a mixed-use housing project.
- At least 2 years full-time work experience post Part 2
- Exceptional design ability evidenced through academic or other portfolio
- Technical expertise developed in practice and education
- Proficiency using Archicad and BIM
- Experience in housing design and delivery, especially in RIBA stages 2 to 4
- Preferably experience with contract administration and on-site processes
- Knowledge and implementation of contemporary construction details
- Awareness of sustainability agenda
- Clear thinking, diligent and good communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Archicad and BIM proficiency
- Excellent graphic presentation skills using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator & Indesign)
- 3D Sketchup, Vectorworks, Cinema 4D and Rhino
- Microsoft Word and Excel
All applications should be submitted to email@example.com and must include:
- A cover letter (max. 250 words) stating why you wish to work for Fluid and your suitability for the role as described above along with up to 5 sheets of examples of relevant experience
- CV including details of all professional projects and experience
- Examples of Archicad drawings (RIBA Stages 2 to 4)
Fluid is an equal opportunities employer.