Fluid is Recruiting
PART I & PART II VACANCIES
Summer placements (June 2019 start)
Fluid is a London based architectural and urban design practice specialising in participatory processes and place-making.
We are looking for talented and highly motivated Part I and Part II architectural assistants with experience of working in an architectural practice.
The successful candidate will have an interest in urbanism and architecture and will work as part of a collaborative team on the delivery of large-scale housing-led masterplans, urban design structures and estate regeneration.
– Graphic presentation skills using a range of software (Photoshop, Illustrator & Indesign)
– Experience using ArchiCAD
– 3D skills in Sketchup and Rhino
– Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
– Excellent design, physical model making and freehand drawing skills
– Organised and proactive with a keen attention to detail
– At least 1 year’s full-time work experience post Part II
– Exceptional design ability evidenced through academic or other portfolio
– Technical expertise developed in practice and education
– A high proficiency using ArchiCAD and ideally BIM
– Experience in housing design and delivery, especially in RIBA stages C to F
– Experience producing large scale Masterplan & urban strategies
– Clear thinking, diligent and good communication skills in both written and spoken English
– Excellent graphic presentation skills using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator & Indesign)
– 3D Sketchup, ArchiCADs, Cinema 4D and Rhino
– Microsoft Word and Excel
Please forward your cover letter, CV and portfolio to email@example.com.
Strictly no phone calls. Strictly no agencies. We will contact only successful candidates with relevant experience.
Fluid is an equal opportunities employer.